Books That should definitely be checked out:
- Honours Splendour -By Julie Garwood–Then pretty much, all her books, because she is AWESOME.
- Defy Not The Heart -By Johanna Lindsey–which will def lead you to read more of her. She’s really good
- Somthing Wonderful -By Judith McNaught–She has a great collection of others you’d def want to read
- Smooth Talking Stranger By Lisa Kleypas–She’s Phenominal, and she has equally great historicals
- Daring to Dream By Nora Roberts–She’s a great and fun writer. Her Trilogies are great and they have the rigth recipe that keeps your apetite whet for more.
- Always In My Heart By Catherine Anderson–Great. She brings realistic elements in her work, and she knows how to use them.
Young Adult Readers:
Lauren Halse Anderson
- Winter Girls
- Avalon High
- The Cathcher In The Rye
These are only some of my favorites.